Jaywalkers and SBQ

Jaywalkers
I finished my Jaywalkers at about 1am last night--the first finish of 2006! I used the largest cast on and size 2 needles. The yarn is Steinbach Wolle Aktiv Color 100. This was really a fun pattern; they go really quickly. I couldn't put the second sock down last night until it was done--it's some kind of weird compulsion I have when I knit socks, if I get on a roll, I can't put them down.
For the first time since September, today's SBQ was suggested by none
other than yours truly and is:
Do you do your stash shopping at your LNS, ONS, or both? Which do you
like better? Why?
Last year I would have said LNS without hesitation--I lived about 20 minutes from Shepherd's Bush and it's an awesome shop! I haven't found any real stand out shops here yet. As for online I like ABC and The Silver Needle. The Silver Needle is a great shop to go to if you're ever in Tulsa--it's nirvana for stitchers. I like a LNS better especially when you are looking for fabric and specific threads--seeing it in person is much better than trying to figure stuff out via a computer screen.
Comments
Happy knitting!
Amanda