Booking Through Thursday
Okay, so I have a question. If you look at Magknits, it says that a new issue will be up Tuesday, January 3. Isn't today the 6th? Hmmmmm.
Stashalongers: I'll be starting my blog patrol tomorrow afternoon or evening. I have already visited a few and you have some great projects going. Hang in there and be strong!
Booking Through Thursday
Stashalongers: I'll be starting my blog patrol tomorrow afternoon or evening. I have already visited a few and you have some great projects going. Hang in there and be strong!
Booking Through Thursday
- Do you have a reading plan for the new year? Why or why not? I have an ongoing list of things I'd like to get read--does that count as a reading plan? I like to list stuff I want to read because I get a real feeling of accomplishment as I am able to cross them off.
- If you do, what is it? Just a list of books I want to read or reread--my biggest plan is to read Lord of the Rings and write up a cross-curricular lesson plan--I think it lends itself well to a large reading unit.
Comments
Writing up a cross-curricular lesson plan for the LotR sounds cool and very ambitious!
Cheers Eva
Here is my weekly stash update Kim...
Week Two Stash Update
Thanks-
Amanda
12 more weeks of stash a long to survive through. you'll be happy to hear that I made it out of String and Knitted Peace w/o any yarn.
Li
The stashalong is going fine. I bought the Rowan Felted Tweed (which was on hold at Strawberry Tree), but that was one of my exceptions. And I passed on going with Jenny and Cynthia to the yarn shops. No need for further temptation, I thought.
No reading goals right now, but that may be because I'm knitting focused right now, and I work in a school, so I have prof reading going on...your cross-curr. unit sounds splendid. We offer a Tolkien elective to seniors...