You Know You're in Trouble When. . .
This is totally not knitting or stitching related, but I really enjoy working out to exercise videos although admittedly I'm coming off a year of next to nothing in that department(with the move, the fact I can't find which box contains a majority of my dumbbell collection, factors beyond my control, and life in general).
My favorite, and pretty much only, video instructor is Cathe Friedrich; her workouts are ultra tough--tougher than most gym workouts I've done. Anyhoo, knowing this you would think that I would ease into getting back into my workouts. I bought Kick Max recently and it didn't look too tough when I previewed it--at least nothing like the sadistic Boot Camp(I get sore just thinking about that one)--well, I was sorely(literally) mistaken. I did the workout and about halfway through my legs were really burning by the cool down they were ready to give out--anyone want to take bets on if I'll be able to walk tomorrow?
But even with all the pain, you know I'll do it again--because I need to lose my sorry behind along with numerous other sorry places on my body :)
Have a great pain free night!
Oh, my kingdom for a jacuzzi!
My favorite, and pretty much only, video instructor is Cathe Friedrich; her workouts are ultra tough--tougher than most gym workouts I've done. Anyhoo, knowing this you would think that I would ease into getting back into my workouts. I bought Kick Max recently and it didn't look too tough when I previewed it--at least nothing like the sadistic Boot Camp(I get sore just thinking about that one)--well, I was sorely(literally) mistaken. I did the workout and about halfway through my legs were really burning by the cool down they were ready to give out--anyone want to take bets on if I'll be able to walk tomorrow?
But even with all the pain, you know I'll do it again--because I need to lose my sorry behind along with numerous other sorry places on my body :)
Have a great pain free night!
Oh, my kingdom for a jacuzzi!
Comments
I did upper body weights tonight for probably the first time since my knee injury (so, since last March?) All time since then has been focused on knee recovery - but it should't have been. I usd my old weight log, and it's pathetic how much strength I've lost. Very frustrating...
Amanda :)