SBQ, Booking Through Thursday
Would you like to participate in an Olympic KAL but you don't want the pressure of having to start and finish in such a short time--you just want to enjoy the process? Well, Margene has the answer--pop over and check it out!

I saw this somewhere yesterday and thought it was worth mentioning here.
Onto my weekly memes:
Today's SBQ is:
Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it!
(Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you
predict it will be?
I have not had a happy dance this year but I hope to next month when I finish a page from Storykeeper(hopefully). Unfortunately, I will not have a finished product happy dance for a while--everything I'm working on qualifies as a big a** project.
Booking Through Thursday
I was tagged by Teri for this one:
4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
**teacher
**substitute teacher(you'd think it would be the same as teaching--it's not, trust me)
**retail sales clerk
**salad bar attendant
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
**Extended Lord of the Rings Trilogy
**Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
**Clerks, Dogma
**Finding Nemo
4 Places You Have Lived
**New York
**Texas
**Utah
**Hawaii
4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
**The Office
**Lost
**Real Time with Bill Maher
**As the World Turns, Guiding Light(guilty pleasures)
4 Places You Have Been on Vacation
**Maui
**Disney World
**Las Vegas
**Mt. Lebanon(see if anyone knows where that is)
4 Websites You Visit Daily
**bloglines
**Heaven and Earth Designs BB
**Google
**my non-bloglines favorites(most are listed on the sidebar)
4 of Your Favorite Foods
**sushi
**salmon
**green olives
**red velvet cake
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
**Australia
**Great Britain
**A tropical beach
**Disney World
4 Bloggers You Are Tagging(take it if you wish or not--I won't be offended)
**Valerie
**Andrea
**Chris
**Jacqueline

I saw this somewhere yesterday and thought it was worth mentioning here.
Onto my weekly memes:
Today's SBQ is:
Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it!
(Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you
predict it will be?
I have not had a happy dance this year but I hope to next month when I finish a page from Storykeeper(hopefully). Unfortunately, I will not have a finished product happy dance for a while--everything I'm working on qualifies as a big a** project.
Booking Through Thursday
We're just wrapping up the third week of January. Wow. Already. Time to check in with your reading report.
- Have you finished any books yet? Yes
- If you have, how many, what were they, how did you like them? Two, I reread Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and I read Unleash the Night--one of the Dark Hunter books(a guilty pleasure of mine).
- Are you currently reading anything that you just haven't finished yet? Little Diva and I are reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe--we read it aloud before bed and only get through a chapter a night so it's taking a while and I'm rereading Prisoner of Azkaban right now(my absolute favorite HP book to date).
I was tagged by Teri for this one:
4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
**teacher
**substitute teacher(you'd think it would be the same as teaching--it's not, trust me)
**retail sales clerk
**salad bar attendant
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
**Extended Lord of the Rings Trilogy
**Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
**Clerks, Dogma
**Finding Nemo
4 Places You Have Lived
**New York
**Texas
**Utah
**Hawaii
4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
**The Office
**Lost
**Real Time with Bill Maher
**As the World Turns, Guiding Light(guilty pleasures)
4 Places You Have Been on Vacation
**Maui
**Disney World
**Las Vegas
**Mt. Lebanon(see if anyone knows where that is)
4 Websites You Visit Daily
**bloglines
**Heaven and Earth Designs BB
**my non-bloglines favorites(most are listed on the sidebar)
4 of Your Favorite Foods
**sushi
**salmon
**green olives
**red velvet cake
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
**Australia
**Great Britain
**A tropical beach
**Disney World
4 Bloggers You Are Tagging(take it if you wish or not--I won't be offended)
**Valerie
**Andrea
**Chris
**Jacqueline
Comments
Cheers
PS: what does SBQ stand for (I'm a non native english speaker and can't figure out what the SB stands for LOL... I think the Q stands for question though).
Oh, also, I see that a lot of your favorites are the same as mine, including the top two tv shows! LOVE THEM. 'Cept I think Lost may be going further off the deep end now...