WooHoo!!

Sorry, my fellow Coloradans, but I was born and raised a Steelers fan(both parents are from Pittsburgh):


Go Steelers!

I love Bill--he always looks so ticked off!

And I got a lot of knitting done during the game--although my tension may be off from stress--LOL. Pictures on Tuesday.

Comments

Chris said…
Love how your avatar has been updated for this! :)
CynCyn said…
did you see Cathi's post? Didn't know there were so many Steeler fans in hiding here in Denver!
Ginger said…
Go Seahawks!
Andrea said…
I've concluded that I have a complete inability to pay attention to football. Maybe it's similar to being colorblind or something. :)
chris said…
I was going to mention the avatar, too- too cute! I understand shameful little about football, so I'll refrain from making any comment in that arena to spare myself from certain humiliation. ;-) Knitting and football sounds like my kind of combo! Take care, Kim! :-)
jen said…
I have someone here cheering for the Steelers as well (that is, after his team, the Pats, lost last week) -- go steelers!
Knit Spot* said…
I'm NY born and bred and don't watch football except for the Super Bowl (Commercials! Yea!) but I asked around today to see who to cheer for - and the Steelers were it!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane