Stuff and Nonsense
Stuff:
My Secret Pal, Valerie, has started a shop to sell her stitch markers. She made me some when I was her pal and I bought another set from her shop. This is good stuff--she finds such unique beads. Go check it out :)

And, Cynthia must have been up bright and early(or very late) over on the East Coast, because I was greeted with an email early this morning bidding me to check out these. They were in the new Knitty and I'm fighting the urge to purchase them asap. My only problem is that I rarely, if ever, knit with size 13 needles(WAY too big); SO they'd be purely decorative(and really there is nothing wrong with that) ;)
Nonsense:
Remember my autumn knit list? Well the new Knitty has provided even more fodder for the list. I already printed out Viveka(I love the sleeves on that) and I'm thinking Sherwood might work for Diva(I have some nice lilac colored cotton fleece I think would work well) or Rage.
And I haven't decided if this is brilliant insanity or insanely brilliant, but I may work up the courage to give it a shot.
My Secret Pal, Valerie, has started a shop to sell her stitch markers. She made me some when I was her pal and I bought another set from her shop. This is good stuff--she finds such unique beads. Go check it out :)
And, Cynthia must have been up bright and early(or very late) over on the East Coast, because I was greeted with an email early this morning bidding me to check out these. They were in the new Knitty and I'm fighting the urge to purchase them asap. My only problem is that I rarely, if ever, knit with size 13 needles(WAY too big); SO they'd be purely decorative(and really there is nothing wrong with that) ;)
Nonsense:
Remember my autumn knit list? Well the new Knitty has provided even more fodder for the list. I already printed out Viveka(I love the sleeves on that) and I'm thinking Sherwood might work for Diva(I have some nice lilac colored cotton fleece I think would work well) or Rage.
And I haven't decided if this is brilliant insanity or insanely brilliant, but I may work up the courage to give it a shot.
Comments