Wow
I love this. I could sit and read Eunny's blog forever--all her work is amazing.
I would love to try those socks; I'm going to wait patiently for a pattern. If I could see all of the charts I'd print them out, but for some reason my computer only puts up the top three rows of chart 15 and half a row of the chart to the left of that. The whole key shows up though.
For now I'll just enjoy the pictures :)
I would love to try those socks; I'm going to wait patiently for a pattern. If I could see all of the charts I'd print them out, but for some reason my computer only puts up the top three rows of chart 15 and half a row of the chart to the left of that. The whole key shows up though.
For now I'll just enjoy the pictures :)
Comments