Magic Witch and Booking Through Thursday

Magic Witch 75%
Moving right along on Magic Witch. 23700/31350 stitches done. I have had to amend my timeline on this one just a bit. The tentative finish date right now is October 19(I really want it done before Halloween and before HAEDs New Start SAL). Magic Witch will be taking a break this weekend as I work on Storykeeper for the UFO SAL.
I am also making progress on my top down raglan as part of my Project Clean Sweep month--hopefully I'll have the body done soon(I have about 4 more inches before the ribbing), then just 2 sleeves and I'll have a nice red sweater for winter.
Booking Through Thursday
- Do you tend to read more books written by one gender over the other? Yes
- If so, which one? Men? Or women? Is this a deliberate choice? Or just something that kind of happened? I tend to read more books by women, but it's not a deliberate choice. The story is more important to me than the sex of the author.
- And (without wanting to get too personal), is this your gender? Female
Booking Through Thursday
But, enough about books. . . what else do you read?? Magazines? Newspapers? Professional journals? Cereal boxes? Phone books? Purchase invoices? Homework?
(Please be specific. There may be a test later.)
What else do I read?
**magazines(Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Weight Watchers, Runners World, Celebrating Greyhounds, Interweave Knits, Cast On, Parenting)
**Professional Journals(Journal of Adult and Adolescent Literacy, The Reading Teacher, and as soon as it starts coming--Voices from the Middle and the English Journal)
**miscellaneous(various blogs/websites, Diva's homework, countless picture books, and song lyrics)
Comments