RIP 2006 Autumn Challenge
Moving on into fall. Amanda talked about this challenge and it's perfect for me because it runs through the end of October. I won't be reading much(if at all)in November as it will be Nanowrimo time again--hurray!!

Here are my five choices for this latest challenge:
(1) Magician's Gambit(Eddings)
(2) Castle of Wizardry(Eddings)
(3) Enchanter's Game(Eddings)
(4) The Pit and the Pendulum(Poe)
(5) The Premature Burial(Poe)
The first three may not be in the exact spirit of the challenge but I want to finish so they're staying and the last two definitely go with the theme.

Here are my five choices for this latest challenge:
(1) Magician's Gambit(Eddings)
(2) Castle of Wizardry(Eddings)
(3) Enchanter's Game(Eddings)
(4) The Pit and the Pendulum(Poe)
(5) The Premature Burial(Poe)
The first three may not be in the exact spirit of the challenge but I want to finish so they're staying and the last two definitely go with the theme.
Comments
Amanda
Christine