Monica Tank
I've finished it just time for Diva to go back to school, but luckily I made it big enough that she should be able to wear it next summer too.

Pattern: Monica
Yarn: Cotton Fleece(Cherry Moon and Pink-a-boo)
Needles: size 6
It's so cute but if I ever knit it again I'm doing it in the round.
FYI--we are having major internet/computer issues here at the KIP household, so if I disappear for a while it's because my computer is sick :) It's taken me two days to get it to let me log onto the internet at all.

Pattern: Monica
Yarn: Cotton Fleece(Cherry Moon and Pink-a-boo)
Needles: size 6
It's so cute but if I ever knit it again I'm doing it in the round.
FYI--we are having major internet/computer issues here at the KIP household, so if I disappear for a while it's because my computer is sick :) It's taken me two days to get it to let me log onto the internet at all.
Comments
Good idea. This is a must do whenever you can, at least if you dislike sewing. - and teh cute! I'm sure she loves it!
Good luck with the comp!