Socktober Photo Finish

Log Cabin Socks
I finished these last night but waited until today to post so I could get a daylight picture. My husband actually wore them last night :)
Well, the NaNo madness has begun. I have about 400 of the 50000 words I need done and I have to go so I can bring that total up a bit :)
Happy knitting,
aloha :)
What is your all time favorite yarn to knit with?
Heilo or Baby Ull; although lately I'm having a love affair with Cascade 220.
Your favorite needles?
Addis--no competition there. They are the Rolls Royce of needles in my opinion.
The worst thing you've ever knit?
Well, I did this baby cardigan once. It was LB Homespun Baby--blah :( It was impossible to knit with and a royal pain to work with all around. The sweater would have been cuter made out of anything else--even garbage bags cut into strips would have been easier to work with! But I was a newbie and didn't know any better--live and learn :)
Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)
Rogue--I'm working on my second one right now! I love, love, love, love that pattern--it is the most fun I have had knitting since I started.
Most valuable knitting technique?
I would have to say that learning two color knitting with two hands(thanks Laurie and Joanne for sharing your skills!) has been the most valuable to me. I'm still perfecting my technique but I think that it will be invaluable to me in the future.
Best knit book or magazine?
Favorite magazine is Interweave, favorite online magazine--Knitty. Now, favorite book? Right now it's Handknit Holidays(at least for projects), but I've got to say that there is a special place in my heart for my two Starmore books and A Gathering of Lace.
Your favorite knit-a-long?
Right now Socktoberfest is mine because I actually finished it in October(even though I'm posting the pics today). Basically, if it's in my sidebar it's my favorite :)
Your favorite knitblogs?
Honestly, I don't have a favorite, but between bloglines and ones I have linked here I have a ton that I love to catch up with every day. Zeneedle is actually the one that inspired me to blog--love your stuff, Margene :) If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say mine--BUT before you start thinking that I'm arrogant or whatever; it's my favorite only because to me it's like a homepage and it takes me to all the places I like to go when I'm "surfing".
Your favorite knitwear designer?
Starmore or Bliss.
The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)
Accessory: My Ravenclaw scarf and socks.

Garment: Rogue.

Tag: This is a fun and informative meme. If you liked reading my answers, and want to answer them on your blog, go for it! Consider yourself tagged.
Comments
Also, I agree with you about the Cascade 220. I just started a Debbie Bliss coat in it (as my brainless Nano knitting!). This is the first time I worked with it and I really like it.
I've got a bit of progress on my Nano novel. About 1700 words which is a days worth - I hope I can keep it up!
I have to second your love of the Rogue pattern. It has been alot of fun so far. I would seriously give that one a second thought toward making multiple versions.
Good luck with NaNo!
I want to make a few for gifts this year and am trying to figure out how much yarn to order. Would you be so kind as to let me know what size socks you made and how much yarn you used? Many thanks.