Ah, Young Love, So Fickle, So Fleeting. . .

Ribbon and Sirius are no more. It's a sad day; Little Diva has informed me that she would like me to knit her a boy doll with brown hair and blue pants. Both Ribbon and Sirius are taking the breakup very well.

Nano writing is trucking along: 21707 as of last night, I still haven't written today. Here's the thing, I know that I will make 50000 words by the end of the month, but my new worry is whether the novel will actually be finished. You see the story I'm writing has been in my head for a few years and I never envisioned it as a one novel piece--it will be at least two maybe more. My problem is that I am not sure where I should end this one. I'm kind of hoping a good stopping point will be really obvious when I get there. Not that it matters for Nano--50000, that's the only goal there.

Stitching: I have actually pulled out Arwen and Aragorn this weekend--I'm hoping to have page one done by the end of the month. Oooo and before I forget, check these new charts out--if you're interested. I really like Goddess of Tides and Forest Light--lots of temptation in those two--I may have to ask for them from Santa :)

Knitting: Little Rage's sweater is growing slowly; I hope to have it done before his birthday in December. Apparently, due to the tragic breakup of Sirius and Ribbon I have to fit another doll into the mix. I really want to make a pair of Latvian mittens--I have yarn for a couple of pairs, but really do I need to start something else right now? I am so knitting ADD it isn't funny--I feel like I'm drifting in the wind just waiting for the next project to smack me in the face.

Have a fabulous week!!!
aloha:)


The long standing love of English Lit. has paid off :)




Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?

this quiz was made by alanna

Comments

Stitch-n-Snitch said…
Wotcher, Knitter in Progress! ;)
chris said…
I think Knitter's ADD/Polygamy is definitely contagious. I'm suffering from it, too. ;-) I love looking at Latvian mittens- they're so beautiful! I'll definitely need a LOT more practice before attempting anything like that; right now I'm just meant to admire them. So I'm really looking forward to admiring your pair! (Yup, I'm egging you on with the whole polygamy thing. :-))
Andrea said…
Every time I see those kinds of stitch charts, I think the same thing: such gorgeousness! Such insanity!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town