I'm Three
Today my blog is 3 years old :)
I finally feel like I have found my voice. I finally feel confident enough to want to try and mix things up occasionally. I hope to try some different things over the next year.
I cannot sing the praises of blogging enough:
**the people I've "met" (online and in real life)
**the enabling (in stitching, knitting, and reading)
**the information(I have learned SO much from other bloggers and websites)
Try explaining to someone who doesn't blog why you do it--do they "get" it or do they just look at you like you're nuts? I guess it is not for everyone but it works for me.
Thanks for reading!
I finally feel like I have found my voice. I finally feel confident enough to want to try and mix things up occasionally. I hope to try some different things over the next year.
I cannot sing the praises of blogging enough:
**the people I've "met" (online and in real life)
**the enabling (in stitching, knitting, and reading)
**the information(I have learned SO much from other bloggers and websites)
Try explaining to someone who doesn't blog why you do it--do they "get" it or do they just look at you like you're nuts? I guess it is not for everyone but it works for me.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
I love it too... Hey, I'm haveing a contest for my 'versary, go and check it out!
Friends think I'm nuts. When I tried to tell Mom about it, I got as far as bringing up blogging when she interrupted and proceeded to wax eloquent on the evils of blogs. No, she's never read one. After that, I didn't tell her. LOL