Bird in Hand
Lest you think there has been no knitting getting done, I present my minimal progress on my Bird in Hand mittens.
I have been pulling it out while I watch TV. I have also been playing around with the colors. I have been switching which yarn I have been carrying in my dominent hand. It is interesting to see the differences. You actually can't tell too much from this picture but if you look at the other side of the mitten you can definitely tell. It should be interesting to see how it all smoothes out in the blocking.
I have been pulling it out while I watch TV. I have also been playing around with the colors. I have been switching which yarn I have been carrying in my dominent hand. It is interesting to see the differences. You actually can't tell too much from this picture but if you look at the other side of the mitten you can definitely tell. It should be interesting to see how it all smoothes out in the blocking.
Comments