Hold on to Your Hats
This is actually a knitting post!! Can you believe it? With Fall quickly rolling in, my knitting mojo seems to be returning. Besides the Autumn Knit List I posted before, here are the current WIPs that need to either be finished or ripped:
(1) March Project Spectrum--red top down raglan--this will get finished. I love the yarn(cascade quattro) and the pattern(knitting pure and simple).

Top Down Raglan(Project Spectrum March)
(2) Beginner's Triangle--for Amazing Lace--I'm on the decreases so the end is in sight--this will get finished. It's in Knit Picks Shimmer Turquoise Splendor

Beginner's Triangle--homestretch
(3) Clapotis--I love the yarn(Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Rosehips) and love the pattern(great for knitting group knitting)--this will get finished and I have yarn for another.

Clapotis
(4) Diva's sweetheart scarf--okay here's the thing, I LOVE the yarn and the pattern BUT it takes forever and I don't think Diva will wear(let alone keep track of) a scarf SO this will probably get ripped and I'll use the yarn to make her some Latvian mittens.

The ill fated Queen of Hearts scarf
(1) March Project Spectrum--red top down raglan--this will get finished. I love the yarn(cascade quattro) and the pattern(knitting pure and simple).

Top Down Raglan(Project Spectrum March)
(2) Beginner's Triangle--for Amazing Lace--I'm on the decreases so the end is in sight--this will get finished. It's in Knit Picks Shimmer Turquoise Splendor

Beginner's Triangle--homestretch
(3) Clapotis--I love the yarn(Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Rosehips) and love the pattern(great for knitting group knitting)--this will get finished and I have yarn for another.

Clapotis
(4) Diva's sweetheart scarf--okay here's the thing, I LOVE the yarn and the pattern BUT it takes forever and I don't think Diva will wear(let alone keep track of) a scarf SO this will probably get ripped and I'll use the yarn to make her some Latvian mittens.

The ill fated Queen of Hearts scarf
Comments
=:8
Bummer about the scarf. Maybe you can put some of those cute little hearts on the cuffs of the mittens you make instead...
Hmm, is there a theme here? Love all the pinks and blues ;-)