HAED Stitch-a-thon--Final Tally
I'm participating in a stitch-a-thon this week over on the HAED BB(see sidebar for link). Of course Magic Witch is my piece of choice. I need to post a before and after pic--as well as count how many stitches I get done between now and the 20th. Let the insanity begin!
Before pic(August 14):

Magic Witch(14940 stitches)
After pic(August 20--11:30pm):

Magic Witch(17120 stitches)
So over the course of the week I put in 2180 crosses which brought me to 17120 stitches or 54.6% done--hurray!! I'm sure it won't be enough to win anything in the contest, but I'm pretty happy with what I got done. Especially since the past week has been very hectic with back to school stuff for Little Diva and the usual life things ;)
Before pic(August 14):

Magic Witch(14940 stitches)
After pic(August 20--11:30pm):

Magic Witch(17120 stitches)
So over the course of the week I put in 2180 crosses which brought me to 17120 stitches or 54.6% done--hurray!! I'm sure it won't be enough to win anything in the contest, but I'm pretty happy with what I got done. Especially since the past week has been very hectic with back to school stuff for Little Diva and the usual life things ;)
Comments
Congrats on getting past the halfway mark!