Recent Stash Enhancement

Stash Enhancement(Utah and Estes)
Here's what I got during my recent trips. I was using last Thursday as my Free Day for June in the Stashalong but I knew I would be in trouble if I went to Estes Saturday(which I did and the lace weight is proof). But who, I ask you, could resist that yarn--it's almost too pretty to knit with :)
Here's another shot, just because:

Mountain Colors(3 skeins in Rosehips) and Lace Weight
The red is destined to be a Clapotis and the maroon/purple doesn't have a purpose yet but I'm sure there is something in A Gathering of Lace or at the Heirloom Knitting site that would work :)
Oh, before I forget, I know you won't believe this but I may actually finish something next week(scary I know). I also finished one of my Trekking socks. Stay tuned for all the excitement ;)
Comments