Summer Reading Challenge--Week 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lord of the Rings
The Belgariad
The Black Jewels Trilogy
Eldest
Danse Macabre
Sword of Darkness(thanks to a recommendation from Guernseygal)
Knit the Classics(1 summer book)
rereading HP4-6
rereading Dark Hunter series: finished
Dark Side of the Moon: finished

June 3: I finished Dark Side of the Moon today. It did not disappoint at all(someone even knits in it--but I'm not telling who). I couldn't put it down. The Dark Hunter series are quick reads but there is a lot going on in these stories. Each book has built upon the last drawing you even deeper into the lives of the characters(especially those that are recurring characters). I don't want to give anything away as I know some of you are just starting the series, but the times they are a changing for the beloved Dark Hunters. I'm REALLY looking forward to the book that comes out in January(it's about the Dream Hunters--which I have been completely intrigued with since I first read about them on SK's website). If you are already reading the series or the least bit interested, you should spend a little time checking out the site--there are some interesting things there.

June 9: I am starting the Cherek section of the Belgariad today. This is really starting to get good.

Comments

Nicki said…
I've read four Dark Hunter books in the last two weeks and I'm on the fifth (not quite in order - I'm getting them from the library - but near enough). I blame you and Kerry for getting me hooked ;)
Kim said…
hee, hee(wrings hands)--then my plot is working ;)
Laura said…
Glad to hear you're enjoying the Belgariad so far, gf. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane