Get Out There and Knit :)




Today is World Wide Knit in Public Day. Last year the most public place I could get was my front yard(we were in the process of getting ready to move at the time). This year I'm hoping to get to a park or the mall; maybe while Little Diva is at a birthday party--we shall see.

Comments

Katie said…
Shoot, I forgot about that. And it is cold and rainy outside today, so knitting at "Germanfest" is out of the question. We'll still go to get a quick brat, but we probably won't stay long enough to knit.
Chris said…
Did you get out somewhere? I knit with a friend at a restaurant called Bad Waitress. I'm not sure anyone even noticed us. :)
Andrea said…
It was great to get to see you last night! It definitely made for an excellent Thursday night of knitting. Hope you can come visit again soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town