Stashalong--Week 8 of 13
Stashalongers:pat yourselves on the back--you are more than halfway done with this torturous marathon that is Stashalong :) March is just around the corner and you can see the end(seriously--it's that little dot of yarny goodness on the horizon!).
Now onto a moment of silence for three of our number who have been called to that horizon a little early. The siren call of yummy yarn is just too much to resist sometimes. Thanks for playing along for as long as you could:
Liz
Mary
Michelle
Onto our Week 8 updates:
Kim: What have I accomplished this week? Well, I deleted half my template the other night---in a colossal accident--and spent 3+ hours getting it back to what you see right now. If your link is messed up let me know. I'll gradually be getting my buttons back up. You want to know what I accomplished knitting wise, right? I finished Little Diva's sweater and I finished the colored part of my sweetheart hat(now I just need to finish the lining). I picked out my first project for Project Spectrum--I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to start. I think that April will be the hardest month for me as I don't like yellow or orange.

Little Diva's Sweater--DONE

Sweetheart Hat--getting there
Amanda: got some giftie yarn, finished her square dance socks, finished 4 squares on her WTW project(which has almost depleted her yellow yarn stash--hurray!), and check out her finished book list--impressive!
Andrea: still working on her afghan and is working on some socks.
Ann: is working on a Hogwarts felted hat.
Brianne: is working on a couple of pairs of socks and got a darling quilt.
Chris: is making Olympic progress, got Chaos a girlfriend :) and got some prize yarn.
Cynthia: has been placed on the Knitting Olympics IR(feel better!), finished her scarf exchange mittens, and is 8 rows into Lady Elenor.
Deena: is slowly but surely making progress on her Olympic knitting :)
Eliza: did some felting, is almost done with a pair of socks, finished some socks, is working on the Shetland Triangle(but will it turn into something else?0, and is starting some Kool Aid Jaywalkers.
Eva: nothing to report.
Hanne: is having major problems with a cardi she is working on--hopefully things look up soon!
Hayley: nothing to report.
Jerry: is working on a lovely Olympic Clapotis, got some yarn on the free day, is going to knit some Lorna's Laces socks for her sock pal, and is going to work on a Fair Isle sweater.
Joanne: is moving along on her Olympic sweater and attended the Madrona Fiber Arts Knitting Retreat--go to her blog and check out her recap of the trip!
Justsewcrafty: got some yarn on the free day and is making Olympic progress :)
K: finished the fronts on the vest she's knitting(it looks great!), is at the very beginnings of her Trellis lace scarf(great color!), got some yarn on the free day, and is working on a horseshoe lace scarf.
Kat: showed off her sock stash, is going to change up her Olympic knitting, and is working on a sock.
Kate: nothing to report.
Katie: got her shoes for her knitting project and added some new markers to her shop!
Lauren: spun some gorgeous yarn and worked on Jessica.
Margene: is working on Gloria and Rosarie(in which she cut the steek this week--scary!), will be starting Cutaway, is working on some socks for her sock pal, and got some Valentine's giftie yarn!
Marina: finished Larstorp, finished Baltic, is working on Roscalie, and got a lovely giftie.
Nicola: got some unloved sock yarn in a swap and finished another altered puzzle piece.
Norma: attended a yarn swap this weekend and got some goodies for her charity knitting, finished two more hats, and flashed her Dulaan donation basket(impressive).
Procrastiknitter: is moving along with her Olympic Knitting.
Ramona: finished some Jaywalkers and got some loot on the free day.
Ronda: nothing to report.
Ruth: is working on her Olympic Aran and is working on some clearly uncooperative Jaywalkers.
Stephanie: Happy Belated Birthday! She got some great stuff on our free day, is working on some socks on circs(I so want to learn that), is working on her charity blanket, and she got some nice gifties.
Susan: is working on the "bag that must not be named" and has a free pattern available at KnitPicks.
Tam: has life intruding on her knitting time(don't ya hate it when that happens).
Teri: finished some more gauntlets and formed a new knitting group.
Theresa: got some secret stuff on our free day and is very absorbed in Olympic Knitting and extracurricular events :). She also finished some socks for her Dad.
Tracy: is working on Rosmarkie and finished a sock.
Valerie: got two great packages and is working on her Olympic scarf.
Wanda: opted out of the Knitting Olympics but remains true to Team Colorado!
Wendy: got some great stuff on our free day.
Winnie: finished her first pair of socks(hurray!).
Now onto a moment of silence for three of our number who have been called to that horizon a little early. The siren call of yummy yarn is just too much to resist sometimes. Thanks for playing along for as long as you could:
Liz
Mary
Michelle
Onto our Week 8 updates:
Kim: What have I accomplished this week? Well, I deleted half my template the other night---in a colossal accident--and spent 3+ hours getting it back to what you see right now. If your link is messed up let me know. I'll gradually be getting my buttons back up. You want to know what I accomplished knitting wise, right? I finished Little Diva's sweater and I finished the colored part of my sweetheart hat(now I just need to finish the lining). I picked out my first project for Project Spectrum--I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to start. I think that April will be the hardest month for me as I don't like yellow or orange.

Little Diva's Sweater--DONE

Sweetheart Hat--getting there
Amanda: got some giftie yarn, finished her square dance socks, finished 4 squares on her WTW project(which has almost depleted her yellow yarn stash--hurray!), and check out her finished book list--impressive!
Andrea: still working on her afghan and is working on some socks.
Ann: is working on a Hogwarts felted hat.
Brianne: is working on a couple of pairs of socks and got a darling quilt.
Chris: is making Olympic progress, got Chaos a girlfriend :) and got some prize yarn.
Cynthia: has been placed on the Knitting Olympics IR(feel better!), finished her scarf exchange mittens, and is 8 rows into Lady Elenor.
Deena: is slowly but surely making progress on her Olympic knitting :)
Eliza: did some felting, is almost done with a pair of socks, finished some socks, is working on the Shetland Triangle(but will it turn into something else?0, and is starting some Kool Aid Jaywalkers.
Eva: nothing to report.
Hanne: is having major problems with a cardi she is working on--hopefully things look up soon!
Hayley: nothing to report.
Jerry: is working on a lovely Olympic Clapotis, got some yarn on the free day, is going to knit some Lorna's Laces socks for her sock pal, and is going to work on a Fair Isle sweater.
Joanne: is moving along on her Olympic sweater and attended the Madrona Fiber Arts Knitting Retreat--go to her blog and check out her recap of the trip!
Justsewcrafty: got some yarn on the free day and is making Olympic progress :)
K: finished the fronts on the vest she's knitting(it looks great!), is at the very beginnings of her Trellis lace scarf(great color!), got some yarn on the free day, and is working on a horseshoe lace scarf.
Kat: showed off her sock stash, is going to change up her Olympic knitting, and is working on a sock.
Kate: nothing to report.
Katie: got her shoes for her knitting project and added some new markers to her shop!
Lauren: spun some gorgeous yarn and worked on Jessica.
Margene: is working on Gloria and Rosarie(in which she cut the steek this week--scary!), will be starting Cutaway, is working on some socks for her sock pal, and got some Valentine's giftie yarn!
Marina: finished Larstorp, finished Baltic, is working on Roscalie, and got a lovely giftie.
Nicola: got some unloved sock yarn in a swap and finished another altered puzzle piece.
Norma: attended a yarn swap this weekend and got some goodies for her charity knitting, finished two more hats, and flashed her Dulaan donation basket(impressive).
Procrastiknitter: is moving along with her Olympic Knitting.
Ramona: finished some Jaywalkers and got some loot on the free day.
Ronda: nothing to report.
Ruth: is working on her Olympic Aran and is working on some clearly uncooperative Jaywalkers.
Stephanie: Happy Belated Birthday! She got some great stuff on our free day, is working on some socks on circs(I so want to learn that), is working on her charity blanket, and she got some nice gifties.
Susan: is working on the "bag that must not be named" and has a free pattern available at KnitPicks.
Tam: has life intruding on her knitting time(don't ya hate it when that happens).
Teri: finished some more gauntlets and formed a new knitting group.
Theresa: got some secret stuff on our free day and is very absorbed in Olympic Knitting and extracurricular events :). She also finished some socks for her Dad.
Tracy: is working on Rosmarkie and finished a sock.
Valerie: got two great packages and is working on her Olympic scarf.
Wanda: opted out of the Knitting Olympics but remains true to Team Colorado!
Wendy: got some great stuff on our free day.
Winnie: finished her first pair of socks(hurray!).
Comments
Hope things are going well with your blood pressure...
And RIP for the lost Stashalongers.
And have you ever noticed that knitters are just generally funny?