A Year in Review
Now … Year in Review meme
The drill: Go back through your blog and post the first sentence of the first entry in every month.
January and February: No blog.
March: Well, I'm not exactly sure how one starts a blog.
April: As promised April will be the month I attempt to start Albertville(Dale of Norway Olympic Sweater Pattern).
May: Yes, it's true.
June: I finished my daughter's socks today--normally I am pretty good at knitting socks, BUT I had to unravel the toe decreases on both of these socks TWICE because I kept getting the length wrong.
July: Happy 4th and Happy Belated Canada Day to all who celebrate those things :)
August: During my morning bloglutions, I find Margene's post about her knitalongs and in that post I find a link to Eris.
September: Firstly, hooray SBQ was suggested by me this week :)
October: Arwen and Aragorn have made an appearance this week.
November: I finished these last night but waited until today to post so I could get a daylight picture.
December: Sorry I've been MIA most of the week.
Happy Holidays everyone!!
The drill: Go back through your blog and post the first sentence of the first entry in every month.
January and February: No blog.
March: Well, I'm not exactly sure how one starts a blog.
April: As promised April will be the month I attempt to start Albertville(Dale of Norway Olympic Sweater Pattern).
May: Yes, it's true.
June: I finished my daughter's socks today--normally I am pretty good at knitting socks, BUT I had to unravel the toe decreases on both of these socks TWICE because I kept getting the length wrong.
July: Happy 4th and Happy Belated Canada Day to all who celebrate those things :)
August: During my morning bloglutions, I find Margene's post about her knitalongs and in that post I find a link to Eris.
September: Firstly, hooray SBQ was suggested by me this week :)
October: Arwen and Aragorn have made an appearance this week.
November: I finished these last night but waited until today to post so I could get a daylight picture.
December: Sorry I've been MIA most of the week.
Happy Holidays everyone!!
Comments
Merry Christmas! May it be a fantastic one!!