Friday WIP List :)
I finished Little Diva's mittens, which she has worn to school daily since their completion.
Finished object:

Little Diva's Mittens
WIP Friday--on deck for this weekend:
(1) Knitted Gift Bag from Handknit Holidays--I'm using some of the Knit Picks Palette yarn--I chose lilac and hyacinth.
(2) Debbie Bliss sweater for Little Rage--Still haven't worked on it; but I'm getting very close to the neck decreases.
What I need to start:
(1) Jaywalker socks--I already have yarn picked out; I just need to start them.
(2) Little Diva's sweater
Nano postscript: I was taking a final look around the Nano site yesterday and I noticed that there were 59,703 authors registered and only 9765 actually had verified novels. Just a stat for me--for posterity :)
Have a great weekend. I'm off to stitch, knit, grocery shop, Christmas shop, read, parent, and all the other required things :)
aloha :)
Finished object:

Little Diva's Mittens
WIP Friday--on deck for this weekend:
(1) Knitted Gift Bag from Handknit Holidays--I'm using some of the Knit Picks Palette yarn--I chose lilac and hyacinth.
(2) Debbie Bliss sweater for Little Rage--Still haven't worked on it; but I'm getting very close to the neck decreases.
What I need to start:
(1) Jaywalker socks--I already have yarn picked out; I just need to start them.
(2) Little Diva's sweater
Nano postscript: I was taking a final look around the Nano site yesterday and I noticed that there were 59,703 authors registered and only 9765 actually had verified novels. Just a stat for me--for posterity :)
Have a great weekend. I'm off to stitch, knit, grocery shop, Christmas shop, read, parent, and all the other required things :)
aloha :)
Comments