The Introspective Meme :)

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1: I can't stand tardiness.
2: I love red velvet cake.
3: I can't stand apple pie.
4: I really can't stand barbecue sauce.
5: I can't eat pineapple without tasting Vodka(college drinking issue).
6: I taught aerobics/step for almost 3 years.
7: I am prone to road rage issues.
8: I don't like it when adults act like children.
9: I played the clarinet from 5th-12th grade but I've always wanted to learn cello.
10: I am really picky in my music/reading choices

NINE places I've visited
1: Toronto
2: Montreal
3: Las Vegas
4: Los Angeles
5: Disney World
6: Disney Land
7: Nashville(if you know my taste in music you'll get why that was a slice of hell)
8: Maui
9: USS Missouri and Pearl Harbor

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1: bring cake(not chocolate though)
2: bring yarn
3: bring stitching stuff
4: bring addis
5: iPODs(wait dear husband got that one)
6: be funny
7: be intelligent
8: be supportive

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1: learn to ride a horse
2: play cello
3: submit a piece of writing for publication
4: run for 30 minutes, consistently(this is turning out to be a tough one)
5: drive across the United States
6: have a greyhound
7: hold my grandchildren(which is a long, long, long, long way off)

SIX things I'm afraid of
1: tornados
2: lightning
3: thunderstorms(see 1 & 2)
4: spiders
5: heights
6: cancer

FIVE things I don't like
1: narrow minded people
2: tardiness
3: elderly drivers(for the most part)
4: snow
5: Halloween

FOUR ways to turn me off
1: crude language
2: watching sports 24/7--just because it's on doesn't mean you have to watch.
3: act superior
4: be over 18 and act like my 3 year old--you'd be surprised how often that happens

THREE Things I do everyday
1: clean
2: change diapers--hopefully that job is on the way out.
3: spend time with my kiddos--because you know in a few years I'll be too lame to hang out with :)

TWO things that make me happy
1: my kiddos, husband, friends, and family(I know that's more than two)
2: my hobbies

ONE thing on my mind right now
1: going back to work next year.

TAG: you want it, you take it :)

Comments

Andrea said…
Did you know I played cello from 7th grade through college? I do sometimes pick it up now and then, but I've been very lax for about 8 years now. Which is a real shame. So many hobbies, so little time...

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town