P90X Lean: Weekly Update

Days 43-49

Core Synergistics:
**505 calories burned

Plyometrics:
**533 calories burned

Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders/Ab Ripper:
**499 calories burned

Rest

Yoga:
**270 calories burned during the moving asanas(spelling?); I took the monitor off during the standing asanas.
**I almost skipped this workout due to a lot of personal goings-on over the last couple of days but I decided to push my way through so I wouldn't get behind and I'm glad I did because it really helped clear my head.

Legs and Back:
**460 calories burned

Cathe's 4DS: Double Cardio Premix, Core Max/Section 1:
**457 calories burned

*************************************
Next week is my second recovery week and I'm more than halfway through the program. Hurray!!

Comments

WandaWoman said…
Yay! I'm glad you were able to push through and do yoga. What does a recovery week mean?

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane