Best of 2007
I lifted this fromKnitLit:
1. your best FO of the year:
I think that would be the Gryffindor Fair Isle Pouch Bag--I just love the way that turned out.
2. best FO of the year made by a blog you link to:
I can't narrow this down to just ONE finished object, SOOOO, pretty much everything Marina finished this year.
3. best yarn you tried:
Well the only new yarn I tried was Red Rock Fiber Works Aspen Sock and I loved it!
4. best new book/mag/pattern of 2007:
Book: Charmed Knits--there were others too but this is the one I find myself looking at all the time.
Magazine: Craft--this isn't all knitting/sometimes none at all but it's cool
Pattern: MS3--although mine isn't finished yet--it was my favorite pattern of 2007
5. best new knitting technique or gadget you tried in 2007:
The knitted kitchener from Knitting Daily--loved it! It went beyond an "a-ha" moment for me--it was more like a "Holy Sh*t, this looks 1000 times better than any kitchener I've done" moment.
6. top 5 inspirations--what five things inspired you the most over the past year?
**Knitty: I always look forward to seeing what they come up with each issue.
**Marina: She is my stranded knitting hero--awesome!
**Interweave: Just like Knitty, I look forward to each issue.
**My Knitting Crew: They inspire me and make me laugh--what more can you ask for?
**Harry Potter: Okay,if you're a fan, how could this NOT be an inspiration this year?
7. designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year:
Eunny Jang--her vision never ceases to amaze me.
8. knitting resolutions for 2008--what's next for you and your blog?
**log my stash onto Ravelry
**finish everything that's languishing on my needles
**enjoy every knitting project I take on
1. your best FO of the year:
I think that would be the Gryffindor Fair Isle Pouch Bag--I just love the way that turned out.
2. best FO of the year made by a blog you link to:
I can't narrow this down to just ONE finished object, SOOOO, pretty much everything Marina finished this year.
3. best yarn you tried:
Well the only new yarn I tried was Red Rock Fiber Works Aspen Sock and I loved it!
4. best new book/mag/pattern of 2007:
Book: Charmed Knits--there were others too but this is the one I find myself looking at all the time.
Magazine: Craft--this isn't all knitting/sometimes none at all but it's cool
Pattern: MS3--although mine isn't finished yet--it was my favorite pattern of 2007
5. best new knitting technique or gadget you tried in 2007:
The knitted kitchener from Knitting Daily--loved it! It went beyond an "a-ha" moment for me--it was more like a "Holy Sh*t, this looks 1000 times better than any kitchener I've done" moment.
6. top 5 inspirations--what five things inspired you the most over the past year?
**Knitty: I always look forward to seeing what they come up with each issue.
**Marina: She is my stranded knitting hero--awesome!
**Interweave: Just like Knitty, I look forward to each issue.
**My Knitting Crew: They inspire me and make me laugh--what more can you ask for?
**Harry Potter: Okay,if you're a fan, how could this NOT be an inspiration this year?
7. designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year:
Eunny Jang--her vision never ceases to amaze me.
8. knitting resolutions for 2008--what's next for you and your blog?
**log my stash onto Ravelry
**finish everything that's languishing on my needles
**enjoy every knitting project I take on
Comments