Stitching Weekly
I got the kiddos to bed last night and spent some time on Little Diva's Swimming with Dolphins while watching Prisoner of Azkaban(I NEVER get tired of that movie--I think Order of the Phoenix will be the same once I get it on DVD). Here's the result:

I also managed to get out over the weekend and buy this:

Isn't it pretty? Click away on the picture to see what all that floss will turn into. I need a new start like I need a hole in the head but I've been wanting to try a monochromatic chart and I love this one.
I also managed to get out over the weekend and buy this:
Isn't it pretty? Click away on the picture to see what all that floss will turn into. I need a new start like I need a hole in the head but I've been wanting to try a monochromatic chart and I love this one.
Comments