Love the Stranded Knitting
I don't know what it is about stranded type knitting, but it always seems to go so fast. I just love watching the pattern develop and find myself unable to put a piece down, which is exactly what happened with Little Diva's bag. I worked on it at home, at my knitting group, and in the car waiting for Diva and/or Rage to get out of school. Here's the result:

Keep in mind that this isn't blocked yet and I still need to crochet the edging/strap and add a lining(which I'm excited about because I want to use paw prints, black paw prints, as an homage to Sirius). The crochet thing is freaking me out a bit, because I suck at crochet--really it's just sad. There is something about it that doesn't click with my brain? I'll have my copy of Happy Hooker in hand while I try to follow the crochet instructions--with me luck ;)
**I really want to make a Ravenclaw bag too--I'll have to get that on the list.

Keep in mind that this isn't blocked yet and I still need to crochet the edging/strap and add a lining(which I'm excited about because I want to use paw prints, black paw prints, as an homage to Sirius). The crochet thing is freaking me out a bit, because I suck at crochet--really it's just sad. There is something about it that doesn't click with my brain? I'll have my copy of Happy Hooker in hand while I try to follow the crochet instructions--with me luck ;)
**I really want to make a Ravenclaw bag too--I'll have to get that on the list.
Comments
I expect pictures of Little Diva's whole Hermione costume!