Sorry about being MIA
Lots going on away from the computer.
Knitting:
**Gryffindor squares--I'm under the gun with these as I want them done by Sunday(self imposed goal)
**Mystery Stole 3--printed out clue 1--that's it--so clearly more needs to get done there
Hopefully there will be a picture-ific knitting post next week.
Reading:
**need to finish Goblet of Fire(chapter 23 right now), then Order of the Phoenix(which I want done BEFORE the movie premiere), and of course Half Blood Prince--then the book we're all waiting for :)
Just a random thought on Goblet of Fire. This is the first time I've reread the whole series since the last book came out(I read Azkaban a lot, but not the others). I watch the movies quite a bit though; and as I have told people before, even though I am sorted into Ravenclaw, I could totally see myself in Durmstrang. Now the movies make you believe that Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are not co-ed. It.is.simply.not.true. Reread and find out :)
**and I am already accumulating a cue of books for post Harry reading(nothing unusual there)
Rage and Diva:
Remember them, my progeny? Yeah, they have been taking up a lot of my time what with Diva being out of school and all. We've been swimming, reading, writing, playing, venturing out into the great unknown(ie-Denver), and various other summer goodies.
And I still need to find time to stitch--it just never ends I tell you. Somebody send me about 20 more hours in a day, please :)
Knitting:
**Gryffindor squares--I'm under the gun with these as I want them done by Sunday(self imposed goal)
**Mystery Stole 3--printed out clue 1--that's it--so clearly more needs to get done there
Hopefully there will be a picture-ific knitting post next week.
Reading:
**need to finish Goblet of Fire(chapter 23 right now), then Order of the Phoenix(which I want done BEFORE the movie premiere), and of course Half Blood Prince--then the book we're all waiting for :)
Just a random thought on Goblet of Fire. This is the first time I've reread the whole series since the last book came out(I read Azkaban a lot, but not the others). I watch the movies quite a bit though; and as I have told people before, even though I am sorted into Ravenclaw, I could totally see myself in Durmstrang. Now the movies make you believe that Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are not co-ed. It.is.simply.not.true. Reread and find out :)
**and I am already accumulating a cue of books for post Harry reading(nothing unusual there)
Rage and Diva:
Remember them, my progeny? Yeah, they have been taking up a lot of my time what with Diva being out of school and all. We've been swimming, reading, writing, playing, venturing out into the great unknown(ie-Denver), and various other summer goodies.
And I still need to find time to stitch--it just never ends I tell you. Somebody send me about 20 more hours in a day, please :)
Comments