Estes
I went to Estes on Saturday with the knitting crew. Last year I only bought one skein. This year was a different story.
Here's what I got at Estes:

Stats: Brooksfarm Acero Yarn, Superwash Wool/Silk/Viscose, 420 yards(3 skeins)

Stats: Plain and Fancy Sheep & Wool, 100% Wool--Variegated Royal Blue, 400 yards(3 skeins)

Stats: Trekking XXL, Superwash Wool/Polyamid--color 147, 459 yards (1 skein)
Here's what I got at Colorful after(because I did not bring knitting with me in the morning and wanted something to work on):

Stats: Great Adirondack Yarn Company, Merino Superwash--Cranberry Bog, 360 yards(1 skein)
This was the beginnings of a sock but this demon skein has decided not too cooperate. First it didn't want to be wound into a ball. When Stacey, Tiffany, and I finally straightened it out, the skein knotted up some more SO I ripped out what I had started, unknotted the yarn, and rewound it into what you see above. I love the color but instead of Cranberry Bog I think it should be called Demon Spawn because it doesn't seem to want to be knitted into anything.
Here's what I got at Estes:
Stats: Brooksfarm Acero Yarn, Superwash Wool/Silk/Viscose, 420 yards(3 skeins)
Stats: Plain and Fancy Sheep & Wool, 100% Wool--Variegated Royal Blue, 400 yards(3 skeins)
Stats: Trekking XXL, Superwash Wool/Polyamid--color 147, 459 yards (1 skein)
Here's what I got at Colorful after(because I did not bring knitting with me in the morning and wanted something to work on):
Stats: Great Adirondack Yarn Company, Merino Superwash--Cranberry Bog, 360 yards(1 skein)
This was the beginnings of a sock but this demon skein has decided not too cooperate. First it didn't want to be wound into a ball. When Stacey, Tiffany, and I finally straightened it out, the skein knotted up some more SO I ripped out what I had started, unknotted the yarn, and rewound it into what you see above. I love the color but instead of Cranberry Bog I think it should be called Demon Spawn because it doesn't seem to want to be knitted into anything.
Comments