Two Years
Today is my two year Blogversary. It's hard to believe it's been two years since I started; it doesn't really feel like it's been that long. I still feel like I'm trying to find my voice. I blog for fun and I'm thrilled that anyone else is even remotely interested in what I have to say.
I've met so many people through blogging--in "real life" and "online"--that has been a great bonus to joining this community. I would have never met my very cool and extremely fun Knitting Crew had it not been for blogging. I remember when I found out we were moving to Colorado, one of the first things I did was search for Colorado Knitting blogs and one thing led to another and I met a great group of people because of it.
I was just telling my mother the other day that I love blogging because I meet people from all over the world. Even though we all come from different areas/cultures, we all have something in common, some common ground that ties us all together. Isn't that a lesson that the world should take heed of?
I've met so many people through blogging--in "real life" and "online"--that has been a great bonus to joining this community. I would have never met my very cool and extremely fun Knitting Crew had it not been for blogging. I remember when I found out we were moving to Colorado, one of the first things I did was search for Colorado Knitting blogs and one thing led to another and I met a great group of people because of it.
I was just telling my mother the other day that I love blogging because I meet people from all over the world. Even though we all come from different areas/cultures, we all have something in common, some common ground that ties us all together. Isn't that a lesson that the world should take heed of?
Comments
xx