Misty Weniera



Start: January 15, 2007-?

Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan

Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)

SAL weekend is over, so far I've done 3/10 months I'm required to participate. I didn't get a lot done this weekend(I'm up to a little over 3200 stitches). Nice weather, activities with the kiddos, being tired all played into things. I'm starting to get into a confetti intensive section. I may start parking. I'm thinking that I'll mix parking and cross country on this one--the backs of HAED pieces are a disaster anyway.

I'm hoping that at some point in the near future HAED will release Deepwoods(another Tracy Butler piece). I really want to stitch that one. There are some artists on the HAED site that are VERY well represented(read saturated); I'm hoping that Michelle and Bob will spread the wealth a little bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Laura said…
It's looking fabulous, Kim.

Those confetti stitches. Ug. But when they're done they always look fabulous.
Nicki said…
It looks so good - that castle is really clear now :)

I agree on the artist thing (and Deepwoods!) And weren't they supposed to be cutting back on new artists cos there seem to be loads lately...
Hazel said…
Looking Great!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town