Mystery WIP Contest--We have a Winner!
Having finally finished Magic Witch(hurray!!)and survived the holidays; I feel it is time to add something else to the HAED stitching rotation, because Eternal Promise and Storykeeper just aren't enough(though I love them both dearly).
Just as with Magic Witch I will attempt to post regular progress(when it is up in my rotation). I really like watching the piece develop and I also like having an archive of my progess with comments on how I felt at each phase of the project(I guess that's part of what I blog for).
***Well, that was quick. Nicki guessed it correctly. Misty Weniera by Tracy Butler. Congratulations, Nicki, and start shopping for a chart of your choice!
Here's the first picture(my progress after this weekends SAL):

Start: January 15, 2007-?
Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)
Just as with Magic Witch I will attempt to post regular progress(when it is up in my rotation). I really like watching the piece develop and I also like having an archive of my progess with comments on how I felt at each phase of the project(I guess that's part of what I blog for).
***Well, that was quick. Nicki guessed it correctly. Misty Weniera by Tracy Butler. Congratulations, Nicki, and start shopping for a chart of your choice!
Here's the first picture(my progress after this weekends SAL):
Start: January 15, 2007-?
Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)
Comments