Mommy's Got a Brand New Bag(s)

A bit of Lexie Barnes Mania is sweeping my knitting circle(I think that's everyone?). And I was not immune to the pull of these funky bags. I didn't succumb right away(it took about 12 hours before I knew I had to have it for sure).

So as an early birthday present(courtesy of cash from the parents--my usual birthday gift), I treated myself to a Lady B in Baja. Black, white, and pink floral--not usually my thing(at least the pink part).



But look closer:



Skulls--in all their stealth skully glory. The closet goth in me could not let this bag pass me by. And, of course, I can't put my Vera Bradley accessory bags in a skull bag?! SO. . . .I got some accessory bags(4 total) from the Lexie B sale bin(blatant in your face skulls--aka. the Hermosa pattern)



Many thanks to Colorful Yarns for stocking Lexie Barnes goodies. It was money well spent and the most I've ever spent on a bag, but it was oh so worth it :)

Comments

CynCyn said…
when I unpacked it, I def. thought of you. Looks all nice and sweet... wicked sense of humor when you get closer.
Laura said…
LOL That skull fabric is so you, Kim. LOL
Stitch-n-Snitch said…
That bag is so fab. I'm not a pink-er, either, but lately I have found myself pulled to edgy designs with pink accents. Closet Goths rock! ;)
WandaWoman said…
I love those stealth skulls! I'm glad you got the bag. Very nice.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting about the bags. I think they're great.

Have you heard of this upcoming book?
http://www.amazon.com/Charmed-Knits-Projects-Harry-Potter/dp/0470067314/sr=1-30/qid=1169276517/ref=sr_1_30/105-0932717-5386832?ie=UTF8&s=books

I thought of you when I saw the listing.
Cindy said…
Fabulous bags! I haven't seen these before...very cool!
CJ in OK ;-) said…
How cute, can I say that about skulls. The hidden quality makes it even better. You waited 12 hours? Very impressive.
Anonymous said…
Totally thought of you when we were looking at these. I love how subtle the skulls are. Sneaky.

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town