Amazing Lace--Challenge #1

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Kim's partner, aka. Beginner's Triangle from A Gathering of Lace. Notice that she is not here with me--that is very often the case. I've been lurking in her WIP pile for quite some time. In the beginning I was the center of attention. She worked on me tirelessly, complimented my color and texture, marveled at the way I felt in her hands. Gradually things changed. I didn't come out of the pile as much--she spent her time on things like socks and sweaters. The nerve! I am LACE--even though I'm a beginner pattern, I need--NO, I DESERVE--respect, time, effort, and appreciation!
The beauty of our relationship is that I know something about Kim that she doesn't think we(by we I mean her neglected projects)know. . .she feels guilty if she doesn't finish something--really guilty, so much so that she will get to the point where she won't start something else until a current project is finished. This folks is my ace in the hole--she HAS to finish me.
I have seen my competition for her attention. There is the ever increasing pile of patterns/reference books--even a pattern on its way here all the way from the UK. I know for a fact she has yarn lined up for one of Mim's Shawls.
Then there is this

the lace yarn stash. Do you see all the yarn in there?!?
Well, partner, I've got news for you--you will not be starting any other lace project until I am finished. I will not be cast aside because you feel that you are ready for a bigger challenge. You will complete the challenge you started a year ago. You will finish ME for I AM LACE, HEAR ME ROAR!
Comments
Amanda :)
PS...Kim I agree with Lorranie you might want to attend to this WIP it sounds very upset :)