With Many Thanks


Gifties

I wanted to take some time to publicly thank Stacey and Cynthia for my birthday gifts. Cynthia got me a gift certificate to a cross stitch shop(and I see some silk/specialty threads in my future) and Stacey got me that luscious ball of Trekking. As you may or may not know I have been having major sock yarn withdrawal recently and Trekking has been at the top of the list(I just love some of their colorways).

I want Stacey to know that the Trekking made the trip with me to NY(I just couldn't leave it behind, much like Rage and his blankie I just couldn't be separated from that yarn for a while). I'm so enamored of it that I cannot even begin to think about knitting it up yet :)

Thanks to both of you--it really made a tough time just a little more manageable.

Comments

chris said…
Gorgeous new Trekking!! What a wonderful birthday package! I don't think I could've handled being separated from it, either. ;-) Looking forward to seeing the beautiful socks you make with it.. take care, Kim! :-)
CynCyn said…
i covet the trekking too. I'm kind of mad that I'm using my one and only ball of trekking right now. why is saturday SO far away?
Jerry & Maxy said…
Now I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for some trekking - what a resounding vote of appreciation!
Chris said…
How sweet! And it's good you have a comfort skein. :)

Re: your comment - I actually found the kit at a local store about a year ago and then stumbled across a blurb about the book coming out. And I really can't picture any other actors playing Harry, Ron, and Hermione. It would just be wrong...
WandaWoman said…
Oh, so that's what happened to that one last skein! I'm glad you got it and that it was a comfort to you. Have you seen Cyn's sock? It looks great in that sock yarn. I have to go find some. Trekking is nice stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town