STR
The votes have fallen as follows:
FOR: 5
AGAINST: 3
Since I said that majority would rule on this I'd say that you can join STR(or any other "club" in deference to Cynthia's comment) without getting booted.
That being said, Joanne, Cynthia, and Andrea made me feel really guilty about the whole thing SO I am NOT going to act on the club thing until Stashalong concludes. Thanks for helping me stick to my guns, ladies :)
FOR: 5
AGAINST: 3
Since I said that majority would rule on this I'd say that you can join STR(or any other "club" in deference to Cynthia's comment) without getting booted.
That being said, Joanne, Cynthia, and Andrea made me feel really guilty about the whole thing SO I am NOT going to act on the club thing until Stashalong concludes. Thanks for helping me stick to my guns, ladies :)
Comments
May you have the power to go on... it is only another 25 days...
Cheers Eva
Just wanted you to know.
I know the club decision was a hard one, I hope you did what you felt was best for you!
We're almost through!
Ann