Socktoberfest
I have added yet another knitalong to my list. It's been a while since I have knit socks and frankly I am having sock withdrawal. There are a few that I've had my eye on: Mim's Razor Shell Socks, quite a few pairs from Sensational Knitted Socks, and I'm sure there will be a bunch in the new Nancy Bush book(which should be arriving here within the next week).
My newest knitting love right now is handknit HOLIDAYS--what an awesome book. I am doing my Socktoberfest socks from a pair in this book. Anne Woodbury's Log Cabin Socks to be exact--we're not slipper people, but a thick, toasty pair of socks to pad around in. . .that's nirvana :) Don't be turned off by the book jacket of this book--that hood thing on the cover is weird at best--remove the jacket and there is a very decent picture there :)
For those of you who didn't know me last year(pre-blog days), I thought it would be a great idea to knit everyone socks for Christmas and I was also knitting socks for the Six Sox Knitalong. From August to December last year, I was a sock knitting fool and afterwards I suffered from a case of sock burnout. Here are some of the ones I finished last year(there are at least 4 pairs not pictured):

Last year's Sock Productivity
But I'm ready to sneak a couple pairs in again--although I'm not making any as gifts this year :)
Happy knitting,
aloha:)
My newest knitting love right now is handknit HOLIDAYS--what an awesome book. I am doing my Socktoberfest socks from a pair in this book. Anne Woodbury's Log Cabin Socks to be exact--we're not slipper people, but a thick, toasty pair of socks to pad around in. . .that's nirvana :) Don't be turned off by the book jacket of this book--that hood thing on the cover is weird at best--remove the jacket and there is a very decent picture there :)
For those of you who didn't know me last year(pre-blog days), I thought it would be a great idea to knit everyone socks for Christmas and I was also knitting socks for the Six Sox Knitalong. From August to December last year, I was a sock knitting fool and afterwards I suffered from a case of sock burnout. Here are some of the ones I finished last year(there are at least 4 pairs not pictured):

Last year's Sock Productivity
But I'm ready to sneak a couple pairs in again--although I'm not making any as gifts this year :)
Happy knitting,
aloha:)
Comments
I love the new Nancy Bush book. There are a few in there I'm thinking of making. I need something easy before I get going on that second Amble sock.
Hope to see you soon- will you be at Tattered next Friday?