Albertville--sweater-to-be
As promised April will be the month I attempt to start Albertville(Dale of Norway Olympic Sweater Pattern). Here's a shot of the sweater to be :) It's hard to believe that all of that will turn into a sweater!
I'm still in the middle of the baby blanket marathon(1.4 down/1.6 to go). I also have the start the sixth sock in the Six Sox Knitalong. BUT I'm still going to start the sweater this month.
It's a beautiful day here, but our family won't be enjoying it as everyone is sick :( Hopefully, the nice weather will continue.
Have a happy knitting weekend.
Aloha :)
I'm still in the middle of the baby blanket marathon(1.4 down/1.6 to go). I also have the start the sixth sock in the Six Sox Knitalong. BUT I'm still going to start the sweater this month.
It's a beautiful day here, but our family won't be enjoying it as everyone is sick :( Hopefully, the nice weather will continue.
Have a happy knitting weekend.
Aloha :)
Comments