IHSW--February Edition--After

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:



I spent Friday and Sunday working on the 12 Houses Sampler. It's been a welcome break from my HAED stitching. Just enough specialty stitches to keep it interesting and I like breaking it into easy pieces. I work through one house or tree at a time--seems to go quicker for me that way :)

12 Houses Sampler--20Feb2012

Comments

Unknown said…
I like your houses , i hope you will show some more soon.
I really like to see the other ones.

Hugs Yvon.
Kate said…
Very sweet project :)!
Hazel said…
Such a pretty design. x
♥ Nia said…
lovely stitching :)
Joysze said…
Love it, Kim. :D
Sam said…
I really, really love this! Can't wait to see it in person.
Yarny Days said…
So cute! My daughter would love it. She is so into alphabets right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane