IHSW--December Edition--Before & After
International Hermit and Stitch Weekend:

It's a new start for me this weekend. I can't wait to fit in some stitching time!
After:

Stats:
Name: HAED Home is Where the Magic is(mini)Spangler
Fabric: 28 count white evenweave
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent
I had more time to stitch than I thought. This is my first "mini" and there is a noticeable loss of detail which is interesting to me because the piece still has 90 colors. I am interested to see how this stitches up. I like that it is fewer pages but I think I'll miss the detail.
Happy Holidays, IHSW Stitchers!

It's a new start for me this weekend. I can't wait to fit in some stitching time!
After:
Stats:
Name: HAED Home is Where the Magic is(mini)Spangler
Fabric: 28 count white evenweave
Stitched: 2 over 1, tent
I had more time to stitch than I thought. This is my first "mini" and there is a noticeable loss of detail which is interesting to me because the piece still has 90 colors. I am interested to see how this stitches up. I like that it is fewer pages but I think I'll miss the detail.
Happy Holidays, IHSW Stitchers!
Comments
I started at the bottom so it will be some time before we are on the same spot.
Happy stitching,
hugs Yvon.