Year in Review 2009

1. your best FO of the year:
Clapotis--I have been wearing it a lot. I'm even contemplating making another.

2. best FO of the year made by a blog you link to:
**It's not just one, I love seeing what Sam is up too. She always has a great finish to share and in spring 2010 she'll have a really cute "finished object" to show off.

3. best yarn you tried:
Dream in Color Smooshy

4. best book/mag/pattern of 2009:

Book:
The re-release of Fair Isle Knitting by the author-who-must-not-be-named

Magazine:
Oxygen
Vogue Knitting(Interweave has been very lame the last couple of years)

Pattern:
Bramble and the Rose--Ink Circles

5. best new technique or gadget you tried in 2009:
**Insanity by Beachbody
**P90X by Beachbody

6. top 5 inspirations--what five things inspired you the most over the past year?
**Insanity
**P90X
**Ravelry
**Tosca Reno
**JR Ward

7. designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year:
Cookie A

8. Challenges for 2010--what's next for you and your blog?
I plan on continuing my Challenges idea from this year. I'm still mulling over what my first few Challenges will be although they will fit into the usual categories: knitting, stitching, reading, writing, and fitness.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head:
**continue working on shrinking my Mii
**another round of P90X Lean
**some sort of Olympic crafting challenge(knitting or stitching--still thinking)
**possibly some sort of finishing WIPs challenge

Comments

Sam said…
Thanks Kim :)
It's that March FO that's taking up most of my energy these days ;o) Can't wait to show 'BOB' off, when the time comes. (I'm thinking the knitting FOs will only trickly out in dribs and drabs after that point.)

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane