Yes, I have been knitting.
Harry Potter Fair Isle Pouch Bag(Gryffindor)

It just needs a lining and fringe and it's done. I struggled through the crochet last night--the bottom and sides weren't too bad but the strap was a nightmare. I really hate crochet(and I say that because I can't do it well and it is in no way a reflection on people who make stuff that doesn't look like a ball of misshapen knots).
Hermione Hat

Here's some more Little Diva sweatshop knitting. I need it done by the end of the month.
Finally,
I've participated since its inception and this year will be no exception.
3 pairs on deck:
Horcrux socks
One done, one needs to get done
Jaywalker2

For moi
Jaywalker3

For Stacey, who is more than welcome to hop on the Little Diva sweatshop bandwagon--after she returns from Russia, that is ;) безопасные путешествия, мой друг (or safe travels my friend)

It just needs a lining and fringe and it's done. I struggled through the crochet last night--the bottom and sides weren't too bad but the strap was a nightmare. I really hate crochet(and I say that because I can't do it well and it is in no way a reflection on people who make stuff that doesn't look like a ball of misshapen knots).
Hermione Hat

Here's some more Little Diva sweatshop knitting. I need it done by the end of the month.
Finally,
I've participated since its inception and this year will be no exception.3 pairs on deck:
Horcrux socks
One done, one needs to get done
Jaywalker2

For moi
Jaywalker3

For Stacey, who is more than welcome to hop on the Little Diva sweatshop bandwagon--after she returns from Russia, that is ;) безопасные путешествия, мой друг (or safe travels my friend)
Comments
Wanders off muttering about the need of getting around to trying out that Jaywalker pattern one of these days...
Love the bag! Excellent.
And thank you for showing your respects to the sock. It appreciates the sentiment.