Hufflepuff
The Hufflepuff squares are finished.
I have not decided on a final layout for the whole afghan but here are some arrangements for your viewing pleasure :)
All Sevens
Zig Zag
Fields and Furrows
You can get about 7 squares out of one ball of each color(at least with the Encore I'm using); although the dark color runs out faster, I think I tapped into my second ball at the end of the 7th block. There is enough leftover for the border and a little something else :) I just LOVE the log cabin block--there are SO many possiblilies depending on how big you want your afghan to be. I'll show you more as I get more squares done.
On to Slytherin!
I have not decided on a final layout for the whole afghan but here are some arrangements for your viewing pleasure :)
All Sevens
Zig Zag
Fields and FurrowsYou can get about 7 squares out of one ball of each color(at least with the Encore I'm using); although the dark color runs out faster, I think I tapped into my second ball at the end of the 7th block. There is enough leftover for the border and a little something else :) I just LOVE the log cabin block--there are SO many possiblilies depending on how big you want your afghan to be. I'll show you more as I get more squares done.
On to Slytherin!
Comments
Now I see more ways you can use the log cabin blocks.
Thanks.
:)
Thanks.