Hogwarts House Blanket
Three words:
WE HAVE YARN!!

As I stated previously, I wanted to go with the book colors so my Ravenclaw colors are different(bronze instead of gray). Frankly, I like the idea of Ravenclaw using one of the same colors as Gryffindor(instead of Slytherin); I think it says something about where their loyalties lie.
Let the knitting begin.
0/36 squares done
**sorry the picture is dark--it's really miserable here today.
WE HAVE YARN!!

As I stated previously, I wanted to go with the book colors so my Ravenclaw colors are different(bronze instead of gray). Frankly, I like the idea of Ravenclaw using one of the same colors as Gryffindor(instead of Slytherin); I think it says something about where their loyalties lie.
Let the knitting begin.
0/36 squares done
**sorry the picture is dark--it's really miserable here today.
Comments
Did you hear about the Hogwarts Sock Swap? I posted about it earlier.