Misty Weniera

Yes, it's that time again. Time for HAED's Yearly SAL weekend(the second one of every month this year). Here's what I have gotten done this time around:



Start: January 15, 2007-?

Fabric: 28 count white Jobelan

Stitched: 2 over 1, tent stitch(half cross)

I am up to about 2700 stitches. It's difficult to count exactly as I'm kind of working cross country on this one. It's nice to see that tower done. Hopefully next month I can get down to the water. In case you are wondering what the finished piece will look like, here it is. I love this picture. If you want to know some of the story behind it check out Tracy Butler's site, she is illustrating a story she wrote which this piece is a part of.

Comments

Holley said…
That will be gorgeous when you are done!
Anonymous said…
Wow! Yet another amazing stitch pattern. Can't wait to see it develop.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Goals

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Memory Lane