It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Sing along won't you? ;)

It's that time already. Time for Nanowrimo 2006. Last year was my first year doing this and it was a blast!! There is something so liberating about disciplining yourself to write every day for a month. You let the story and the characters take you were they may with no worries about how it may sound later.
Last year my story ended up being 65,190 words(although I was only a little over 50000 at the end of the month last year). And I only got a quarter of the way through my original outline. SO this year I though that I would write book 2--since my characters still have more to say and do. But then another idea popped into my head, so now I have a decision to make. I'll have to figure it out by tonight because in order to finish in time I have to do about 1666 words per day.
Anyone else writing this year? Good luck to you if you are and if not, give it a shot(even if your story stinks at least your typing speed will improve LOL)
It's that time already. Time for Nanowrimo 2006. Last year was my first year doing this and it was a blast!! There is something so liberating about disciplining yourself to write every day for a month. You let the story and the characters take you were they may with no worries about how it may sound later.
Last year my story ended up being 65,190 words(although I was only a little over 50000 at the end of the month last year). And I only got a quarter of the way through my original outline. SO this year I though that I would write book 2--since my characters still have more to say and do. But then another idea popped into my head, so now I have a decision to make. I'll have to figure it out by tonight because in order to finish in time I have to do about 1666 words per day.
Anyone else writing this year? Good luck to you if you are and if not, give it a shot(even if your story stinks at least your typing speed will improve LOL)
Comments