Stitching Thursdays(on Saturday)
Storykeeper was my Project Spectrum focus piece for June. I'm sorry it's so overcast today because the blues in this are just stunning--there are so many with just subtle variations in shading.

Storykeeper 7/1/06

Magic Witch(13740/31350)
I met my goals for both my stitching pieces in June--it's a first--Hurray!!
For July I want to get 2800 stitches in Eternal Promise(Arwen and Aragorn) and 800 stitches in Magic Witch. This will be a tough month as there will be a lot of traveling going on.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Cheryl and is:
What do you do with your charts once you've stitched them? Do you keep
them or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in a
way that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?
I keep 90% of my charts once I stitch them. I usually make working copies and file the original in a 3 ring binder. They aren't really kept any differently than my unstitched charts. Honestly, I'm not sure why I keep them--I have so many things I want to stitch that I am pretty sure I wouldn't stitch something again. I guess I keep them because I'm not 100% sure that I wouldn't stitch them again :)
Today's SBQ was suggested by Vash and is:
Have you ever used a magnifying glass while stitching? If so, did you
find it helpful?
I haven't yet but I can see the need for it in the future--especially if I keep stitching these over 1 projects.
The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/06/stitching-large/
Today's SBQ was suggested by Angela and is:
How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?
I have two that I can think of off the top of my head. One on Christmas Stockings and one with Mary Englebreit. I don't use either.
The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/06/stitching-books/

Storykeeper 7/1/06

Magic Witch(13740/31350)
I met my goals for both my stitching pieces in June--it's a first--Hurray!!
For July I want to get 2800 stitches in Eternal Promise(Arwen and Aragorn) and 800 stitches in Magic Witch. This will be a tough month as there will be a lot of traveling going on.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Cheryl and is:
What do you do with your charts once you've stitched them? Do you keep
them or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in a
way that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?
I keep 90% of my charts once I stitch them. I usually make working copies and file the original in a 3 ring binder. They aren't really kept any differently than my unstitched charts. Honestly, I'm not sure why I keep them--I have so many things I want to stitch that I am pretty sure I wouldn't stitch something again. I guess I keep them because I'm not 100% sure that I wouldn't stitch them again :)
Today's SBQ was suggested by Vash and is:
Have you ever used a magnifying glass while stitching? If so, did you
find it helpful?
I haven't yet but I can see the need for it in the future--especially if I keep stitching these over 1 projects.
The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/06/stitching-large/
Today's SBQ was suggested by Angela and is:
How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?
I have two that I can think of off the top of my head. One on Christmas Stockings and one with Mary Englebreit. I don't use either.
The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/06/stitching-books/
Comments