Pumpkins and Plans

Preemie Pumpkins
This week I have been working on my Preemie project knitting. I have a blanket started which is not pictured and of course my two(so far)Preemie Pumpkin Hats. I'm doing them in LB Microspun in Mango and Lime on size 4 dpns. The finished one is 10" in diameter and the almost finished one is 8" in diameter. I'll also be doing 12" and 14" diameter hats--they are so fun because they are very quick knits; it's hard to believe a baby would be tiny enough to fit in the 8" hat.
I gotta say that I really like the Microspun--it is so silky and soft AND it's machine washable--I was thinking about trying to make Crumpets with it.
I have been trying to set up a plan for all my projects and here is what I have for the next week:
Today and Saturday: Preemie knitting
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday: Rogue
Wednesday and Thursday: Arwen and Aragorn stitching
Friday and Saturday: Start Little Rage's sweater(the second in the "Jumper into Fall-a-thon"--Rogue being the first)
Thanks for all the stitching comments!! I had almost forgotten how much I love to stitch, even though it takes forever; there is something magical about watching a design appear on a blank canvas like that.
Happy knitting and stitching,
Kim
Comments
Stitch on, dude!