SBQ and HP

I went out today and got some perle cotton for my bookscarves(2 Ravenclaw and 1 Gryffindor). The colors I thought were closest were: #336(blue), #498(dark red), #783(gold), and #318(grey). The problem with liking Ravenclaw is that the colors for the house are different in the books and in the movies so that makes it necessary to do stuff in both colorways(at least if you're compulsive like me--LOL).


Ravenclaw Scarf and Bookscarf supplies

SBQ:
Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" is:
Have you ever done a color conversion?


Yes, I have. It was only a small thing. I changed the hair color of the bride in "Lavender and Lace's--The Wedding". I changed it from blonde to brunette.

If so, what did you think about
your results and would you do it again? If not, would you like to try
someday?


I thought my results were okay, but they could have been better. They didn't really blend as well as I wanted them too. I would love to try it again--it's really a skill I would like to perfect with my stitching as well as knitting.

Happy knitting and stitching,
aloha :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I look forward to seeing your bookscarves! I'd like to make a Ravenclaw version myself so thanks for mentioning the color numbers you chose.
Chef Messy said…
Bookscarves. Now that's a fun idea. Also going to check out the link.

Popular posts from this blog

Stashalong--Sign ups end Jan.1

Stashalong--Week 2 of 13

Out of Town