Thursday, April 02, 2015

April 2015!

Wow!  It doesn't seem that long since I have posted.  Life just keeps getting busier and busier.

I have declared 2015 "The Year of Socks".  My goal is to finish at least one pair per month and if I could get 15 done in 2015 I would be thrilled!  I have joined the Socks from Stash group on Ravelry and it's been so fun.  Every month they have a theme so that keeps things interesting.

So far I am on track:

January:

Skyp rib 1
February:

Stashbuster February15
March:

Sfsmarch2015

April(in progress):
 Sfs April15 wip

I have also become addicted to Downton Abbey and have been binge watching that, of course, I start watching it now when there is only one season left!
I'm still working my way through the Song of Ice and Fire books.  I'm on Dances with Dragons and that one is taking me forever.

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments: